Kariba is closely monitoring Government advice on the evolving COVID-19 situation, and the well-being of our colleagues, clients and all those that we work with is our first priority.
We would like to reassure you that we have procedures and infrastructure in place to enable us to continue to provide the high-quality service that you have come to expect from Kariba as we switch to our remote working strategy. These include:
- We have a Business Continuity Plan in place
- Our office has a forwarding facility for incoming calls and allotted members of the team will be picking up your calls as normal and forwarding on your support requests to the relevant member of the team.
- We have conference and video call facilities in place to dial into meetings with clients suppliers. Details will be issued in advance of scheduled meetings.
- Unfortunately, any face to face meetings won’t take place, but our online conference facility will allow us to view, chat and share screens with clients and suppliers, as if they are in the same room.
- We have internal messaging systems in place so that our teams can communicate efficiently with each other.
- We have a remote digital work platform which enables the entire production and administration of the business to be operated seamlessly with all staff able to log in and work as normal.
- We have experienced external IT consultants providing us with expert advice if and when we need it.
Kariba has an extensive network of skilled partners in the UK and across the globe. In the event that some of our staff become unwell due to the outbreak, we have sufficient resilience within the agency to provide additional support and cover for your projects.
On behalf of all of us here at Kariba, we wish you and your families a safe and virus-free journey through these challenging times.