AluFoldDirect is one of the north of England’s premier manufacturers and suppliers of high-end aluminium bi-fold doors and associated slimline doors, slimline windows and roof lanterns. With such a large and varied product range, all in varying sizes and colours, the company needed s suite of collateral that effortlessly portrayed the myriad of possibilities to the end user, which in this case is installers.
After an initial discovery meeting with the client, Kariba’s design and development team set to work on wireframing a brand new website that would inform and engage as well as highlight AluFoldDirect’s professionalism and credentials. Key features of the site are:
- A two pronged navigational structure that details key product areas
- Profiles, span charts and opening style pages for key products
- An intelligent Quick Quote facility with file upload functionality for drawings and schedules
- Integration with a Call Back and Live Chat facility as well as social media portals
- A comprehensive content managed news area
- Fast, secure hosting on Kariba’s UK-based server
Once the site was live the Kariba designers were tasked with assembling a 28-page coffee-table style brochure or ‘look book’ that would help installers show their customers what can be achieved in aluminium doors and windows.