In broad terms, our projects go through an initial design stage, typically two amendment stages (more or less amendment stages can be quoted for upon request) and then a final production stage. This process can vary slightly depending on the nature of the project.
Here’s our Process for designing, developing and deploying a bespoke website:
Stage 1 – The Research Stage
– Competitor analysis
– Opportunities defined
– Messaging (USP and Differentiators worked on)
– Keyword research
– URLs and site map
Stage 2 – The Design Stage
– Assets collected (logos, images and text files)
– Page templates designed
– Page templates submitted on our staging server
– Client feedback and amends
– Amends done. Designs re-submitted
– Client sign off
Stage 3 – The Development Stage
– Approved page templates coded (front end dev)
– Integration with the latest version of WordPress
– Images and content added
– Site uploaded to Client staging server
– Client review and feedback
– Amends completed. Site re-submitted
– Site approved (client)
Stage 4 – Go Live
– Site uploaded to our live web server
– Domain name redelegated
– SSL Certificate purchased and installed
– Integration with Google Analytics and Kariba’s Live Reporting Dashboard
Stage 5 – Monthly Digital Marketing
– Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
– Google ads set up and management
– Social ads set up and management
– LinkedIn campaigns generated
– Email marketing campaigns designed and broadcast
– Kariba’s Live Reporting Dashboard available 24/7 to monitor results
Can I cancel a project?
Firstly, let us know as soon as possible. If any work has been carried out on a project after approval to commence the project then we will need to charge for it. Of course, if we haven’t started then there will be no charge.
What happens if I don’t like the designs you produce?
It is very important to us that you are happy with the work we provide to you. Our briefing process ensures that cases like are extremely rare, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the work we will revisit the brief with you, check we are both happy with it and ensure that all issues are resolved.