Business is booming here at Kariba and we’re now looking for a red hot Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Harrogate. This is a unique opportunity to assist our current digital strategist and be part of the agency’s next 5 years of growth. There’s huge scope for progression and to expand the team as your role grows.
The experience we need.
– Three to five years working as a digital marketing manager or digital marketing executive.
– A proven marketing or digital agency background.
– A genuine passion for everything design and digital and an ability to present digital marketing campaigns to clients in an engaging manner.
– You should be confident, great with numbers and have excellent attention to detail.
– This role is very creative and will require you to come up with ideas for blog posts and landing pages for our clients on a regular basis. A proven ability to write engaging copy would be a bonus.
– A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with the agency.
This is both a hands-on role and strategic digital marketing manager role, working across a variety of clients, from well-known brands to start-ups. You’ll work on integrated branding, web and digital marketing campaigns to produce a measurable return for our customers.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be working closely with existing clients – maintaining strong relationships and looking for new opportunities to grow their business through digital channels. You’ll also work on Kariba’s own digital marketing strategy.
Part of this role will also be to educate the existing design and development team on digital matters to ensure they remain current and, most importantly, successful.
The role in detail.
Business opportunity: Understanding and relaying the business opportunities to clients presented by digital marketing.
Strategy framework: Coming up with a clear framework for developing a coherent plan for our clients’ digital marketing, including how to move their prospects down the ‘sales funnel’.
Goal setting: Setting clear objectives for our digital marketing campaigns.
Content: Understanding and facilitating the role of content in a successful digital marketing strategy. If you can research and write blogs and landing pages that would be a bonus.
Developing a successful social strategy for our brands and clients.
Email marketing strategy: Developing email campaigns that resonate with subscribers and creates substantial user engagement growth. No design or coding skills required.
An understanding of the fundamentals of SEO and the factors affecting search engine rankings. A good working knowledge of MOZ would be beneficial.
Audience research using Facebook (consumer) and Linked In (business) tools.
Keyword research using Google’s keyword tool (and others).
Social Advertising: Setting up and maintaining successful Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.
Google PPC: Setting up and maintaining successful Google Pay Per Click campaigns.
Setting up conversion tracking in Google Analytics and reporting on the results.
Creating URL site structures for our developers (based on keyword research).
ROI gain: Understanding the business opportunities presented by Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and acting upon them.
Writing or commissioning blog posts and landing pages.
Assisting the team with Kariba’s own digital marketing activity.
Established for more than 20 years, Kariba is a successful design and digital marketing agency with a brilliant design, development and digital team. Our work is varied and exciting and great ideas are actively encouraged. We’re hoping you’ll help us to continue our trajectory and year-on-year growth.
What you’ll get in return.
– A competitive salary, plus additional incentives such as ‘finish early Fridays’.
– A rare opportunity to join an agency where you’ll be allowed to craft your own destiny.
– A great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or phone him on 01423 593020.